Happy Wednesday Lovelies! If you are getting married next year then you should most definitely know the 2014 wedding color trends! This will not only help you in planning your wedding but also in creating a look that will be memorable. When it comes to HOT wedding colors for 2014, this is what we are thinking…
1) Navy Blue – It seems that the color blue, especial navy blue and royal blue are the hottest wedding colors in the year 2014 and the following are the combination ideas for the color navy blue.
2) Shades of Pink -Pink theme weddings have always been very popular and they can be done in new, exciting, and classy ways, and can be the element that makes your wedding decorations beautiful.
3) Gray – Gray has become a surprisingly popular color for weddings in the last couple of seasons, and this trend is forecast to continue for 2014 weddings. There are many colors which can be paired with gray, some intuitive and some more offbeat; these are some of the most lovely gray wedding color palettes.
4) Neutral – This trend gained popularity within the past two bridal seasons with brides pairing soft colors with neutral brown; now we are now seeing more adventurous color schemes for 2014 weddings.
5) Aqua – Those water colors or other bright colors will be one of the hottest wedding colors in the year 2014 and aqua if of course included.
6) Coral – Whether you’re looking to add a splash of color to your ceremony or liven up your tables cape, coral is the perfect hue that is so captivating and versatile.
What do you think of these HOT colors trends? Need help figuring out the perfect palette for your wedding? Contact Alliey at sash&bow TODAY! Cheers!