RedEnvelope. Unwrap a surprise. It begins with a box. Simple, yet elegant. Bold, yet comforting. After all, every gift has a story… what will yours say?
The staff of sash&bow has partnered with redenvelope.com on their Empire State Building “Love Above All” 20th Annual Valentine’s Day Contest. Three lucky couples will be chosen to have their dream wedding at the iconic Empire State Building.
In the spirit of this contest, Alliey from sash&bow has hand-selected her “Top 5” redenvelope.com Empire State Building Wedding Picks!
Take a look at what Alliey chose from the Wedding Gifts Section of the website!
1) Personalized “You Make Me Happy” Wall Art: Some friends just make every situation better. And who doesn’t lean on family every now and again? Celebrate those you appreciate most with this simple message of happiness.
2) When Life Hands You Lemons Kitchen Towel: Whether tucked in your apron or thrown over the shoulder, a trusty kitchen towel is never far from a good chef.
3) Stoneware Storage Canister: Just like the right ingredients enhance any recipe, the right storage containers are sure to liven up any kitchen.
4) You Wash, I’ll Dry Kitchen Towel: After all, shouldn’t all household chores be shared?!
5) Personalizable Chateau Wine Bucket: No matter what, life is worth celebrating and champagne helps make those memories you will never forget!
For more information regarding the “Love Above All” 20th Annual Valentine’s Day contest, click HERE! And don’t forget to check-out www.redenvelope.com for all of your holiday shopping needs! Cheers!